watercraft insuranceDoes your home insurance policy cover liability in terms of boats, jet skis and other watercraft?  

Your home insurance will only cover losses on small watercraft, valued at less than $2000.00 and have a smaller than 25hp outboard motor.  

At Roughley Insurance, we do have specific coverage for all of your watercraft needs. Call us today to discuss your individual needs and we can find you the right coverage.

Don’t leave your recreational vehicles uninsured, assuming that they will fall under your house insurance because that is generally not the case.