As we await approval from the province and begin to prepare for the re-opening of Roughley Insurance Brokers, our priority is the safety of you and our team. Things will undoubtedly look different in the office, but the Roughley team’s commitment to assessing, advising and advocating is unwavering.
We can’t wait to see you! Here is what you can expect when our offices re-open to the public:
- Increased sanitation measures of commonly touched surfaces, areas and items.
- Hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes will be readily available throughout the office. Staff will be encouraged to frequently wash their hands.
- Staff will be returning in stages, dependent upon staff’s personal situations including childcare, health, caring for an elderly parent, etc.
- We are re-working our staff offices to ensure that we have at least 6-feet between each team member. We will be discouraging the sharing of telephones, keyboards and workstations.
- We are creating an additional lunch room to ensure our staff adequately maintain physical distance at all times.
- Plexiglass barriers for reception and offices are being installed.
- Our offices will begin by opening to the public on an appointment only basis.
- Staff and management will have open lines of communication with staff reporting illness and any possible contact with COVID-19.
As the situation evolves, we will change our policies and procedures as needed. We are looking forward to meeting face to face. When our offices re-open we will move forward with an abundance of caution as we emphasize the safety of you and our staff. We are doing our part to protect our community and flatten the curve. Stay tuned for our announcement for when our offices will re-open to the public.
We are available Monday to Friday, 9am until 4:30pm.
Phone: 905.576.7770 • Toll Free: 1.888.558.0883
Phone: 905.697.4257 • Toll Free: 1.888.558.0883