Our Oshawa and Bowmanville offices are open to the public! Our team’s commitment to assessing, advising and advocating on behalf of our clients and community remains unwavering. We are so excited to see you in-person!
Durham Region Public Health have set out clear protocols that we need to follow to make sure that we are keeping everyone safe. When you visit us in-person, here is what you can expect:
- You will be required to wear your face mask at all times while in the office.
- Our office set-up will be arranged to preserve social distancing.
- We will have a capacity limit in place.
On the day of your visit, please note that:
- You are expected to have your face mask in place prior to coming into the office.
- You will be required to sanitize your hands (sanitizer will be provided) upon arriving and upon leaving.
- You will be asked to sign-in and confirm your contact information upon arrival.
We are looking forward to seeing you in-person! We are committed to providing our community with the best possible service, and we will still be available by phone and by email.
As always, we continue to be available by phone and by email.
If you would like to discuss your policy, your payment schedule, or changes to your coverage needs, we invite you to call us and speak to one of our Roughley team members.
We are available Monday to Friday, 9am until 4:30pm.
Phone: 905.576.7770 • Toll Free: 1.888.558.0883
Phone: 905.697.4257 • Toll Free: 1.888.558.0883