As of December 26, 2020, our offices will be closed to the public. Following direction from health authorities, we are following the lockdown orders in the Durham Region and all of Ontario.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, so does the response of healthcare workers, hospital staff, emergency services, retail staff and countless other essential services. We are grateful for their courageous efforts and dedication to helping us all get through this challenging time.
At Roughley Insurance, the health and well-being of our clients and staff are at the forefront of our decision making. We want to assure you that we are taking every precaution necessary as outlined by health authorities.
Here are the ways we are trying to help flatten the curve and assist you in navigating these unprecedent times:
- Leadership takes the safety of staff incredibly seriously and is working diligently to transition all staff to a work-at-home model to do our part towards flattening the curve.
- Our office locations remain closed to the public, skeleton staff are on hand to field calls and provide service. Staff who remain at the office are practicing social distancing and we have put increased cleaning and sanitizing measures in place.
- Telephones and emails are being answered during normal business hours and patience is appreciated as we work through the volume of calls. We will respond, we promise!
- Our insuring partners are willing to work with clients who are affected financially to ensure that their coverage remains in place.
- If you are calling with a question relating to an existing policy, it is helpful if you have your policy information on hand.
- There are no dumb questions. Please ask.
If you would like to discuss your policy, your payment schedule, or changes to your coverage needs, we invite you to call us and speak to one of our Roughley team members.
We appreciate your support as we navigate through these uncertain times. We care deeply about our community and we look forward to getting back into the community once these challenging times are behind us. Thank you for sticking with us and we look forward to continuing to serve your insurance needs.
We are available Monday to Friday, 9am until 4:30pm at (905) 576-7770 or email@example.com. You can follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn as we share relevant insurance news and office updates.