As a contractor, you know that it pays to expect the unexpected, and that incidents like accidents or theft are completely unpreventable. But while you may not be able to prevent a problem, the smart contractor knows that with adequate insurance they can cover, and recover, from virtually any unfortunate event, no matter who’s at fault.
At Roughley Insurance Brokers, we offer contractor’s insurance packages that offer fundamental coverages in one, easy-to-manage package that saves you time and keeps more money in your pocket.
What is covered by contractors insurance packages?
Our Contractor’s Package protects against such problems as property damage, equipment breakdown or customers injured at the job site. Additionally, this package program can help you pay your expenses when you can’t work, or your business is shut down due to events beyond your control.
Our general contractor insurance packages include:
- Property Insurance – protection for your building, tools and equipment.
- Equipment Insurance – coverage for the repair or replacement of tools and machinery
- Equipment Breakdown Insurance – protecting you in your equipment is damaged by power surge, mechanical breakdown, burnout or operator error.
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability – insurance for situations when your empoyees, your products or your services has caused harm or damage to other people or their property.
- Business Income Coverage – coverage for financial losses incurred when you must stop work due to a covered loss
Sometimes more is better.
There are some instances when you may want or need more coverage than is offered in the basic Contractor’s Package. In those situations, your package can be enhanced with a variety of industry-specific options that give you even greater coverage, depending on your individual situation and business. These coverages may include, but are not limited to:
- Contractor’s Equipment Coverage
- Equipment Leased or Rented From Others Coverage
- Property In Transit Coverage
Are you a member?
Getting the coverage you need has never been easier, and members of the Durham Region Home Builder’s Association are eligible for additional group discounts. Contact Shane Terry, your DRHBA representative at Roughley, to learn more.
Regardless of the size of your operation, your Roughley Insurance broker will work with you to assess your business needs, and discuss all your options with you, to create an insurance package that offers the right coverage at a fair price. That’s the Roughley Advantage.
We look forward to helping you find the insurance coverage that suits your needs.