How to Report a Claim
In an emergency contact us at 905.576.7770 or 1.888.558.0883
Sometimes, despite your best efforts, it is possible that you will need to report a claim. DON’T PANIC!
• Make sure everyone is safe
• Call Emergency Services if police or ambulance are necessary
• Call your broker, and let your partners at Roughley Insurance Brokers Ltd. support you through the claims process
How to report a claim during business hours (Monday to Thursday, 9am – 5pm, Friday, 9am – 4:30pm):
Call or e-mail your broker at our office to let us know what has happened and how best to contact you. We’ll report your claim and provide the necessary policy information to the insurance company. Our Claims Advocate will be in touch with you to begin the process.
Alert us immediately if you do not hear from a claims adjuster within 24 hours.
How to report a claim after business hours:
We know that not all claims happen during office hours. If you have an emergency situation requiring immediate assistance please contact the 24-hour claims service provided by your insurance company. You will find the name of your insurance company on your policy documents, however, for your convenience we have also included a list of insurance company contact information below:
• Aviva: 1.866.692.8482
• The Commonwell: 1.855.436.5883
• Dominion of Canada: 1.800.661.5522
• Echelon General: 1.866.252.2852 press#1
• Economical: 1.800.607.2424
• Gore: 1.800.265.8600
• Intact: 1.866.464.2424
• Jevco: 1.877.284.8167
• Perth: 1.800.607.2424
• RSA: 1.800.319.9993
• Waterloo: 1.800.607.2424
• Wawanesa: 1.800.641.7988